Lawyer and/or Accountant Advice

We ensure that we stay in regular contact with our students and provide assistance whenever and wherever possible. Immigration rules of some countries, after graduation, allow students to switch their visa status to work permit, investor or entrepreneur visa. For this, they may need advice or representation of certified accountant or a lawyer.

It is our observation that many students face problems because of their lawyer/accountant’s negligence or due to their poor advice. Many students get trapped by lawyers who are inexperienced in immigration matters and their advice on such matters destroy the future of students.

Keeping the above-mentioned facts in mind, we have partnered with certified and credible lawyers and accountants. Our clients should rest assured that our firm will supervise and make sure that they get the best possible service from these lawyers/accountants.

We will also make sure that you get a comparatively lower price than the market and get a clear picture of the total expense without any hidden charges.

The reason we are in this business is not only to make profit but to make life less difficult for our clients. We treat our customers like we would wish to be treated.